Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    10,922
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I think I'll stick with PS3 fat

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,837
    Tokens
    2,203

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i might get one for christmas

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,746
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I don't like the look but I reckon it's good value.
    Seriously.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,315
    Tokens
    33,951
    Habbo
    dbgtz

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I like the ps3 bit but id prefer the shiny case. Ill probs buy one soonish if its cheap enough.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,277
    Tokens
    1,758

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Slimline toaster, yawn.

    EDIT: After actually looking at it, its even worse.
    Last edited by Jam; 19-08-2009 at 03:57 PM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    England, On a beach somewhere
    Posts
    2,483
    Tokens
    691

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    That isn't that Chromie lol, I like it when its shiny .

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    West Midlands
    Posts
    3,384
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I think it's ugly, matte black looks crap. :\

    Ah well.


    Xbox Live: Jholder112233
    PS3 Online Tag: Josh-H

    Last.fm | Digg | Xbox.com

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,818
    Tokens
    21
    Habbo
    cjw93

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    That looks terrible. :eusa_wall
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    6,071
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'll have my obese one over the thin model anyday.

    No I don't mean that when I'm choosing actual ladies.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7,601
    Tokens
    95

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    sony have once again ripped off europe with it being $299, E299, and £249. Converting $ -> £, it should actually be nearer the 180 mark, proabably rounding off at £199.

    in any case, not the best looking console but its cheaper, more memory, less power consumption, lighter and smaller. All the slim versions are in matte black afaik, as in, the ps2 slim was matte also, so it was expected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •