Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: New lil thing.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,969
    Tokens
    208

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9y View Post
    This has alredy been posted. completely useless feature lol
    For not Sulake tech, it sure it. :rolleyes:
    Need any help? PM me!


  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    LEEDS
    Posts
    2,361
    Tokens
    1,500
    Habbo
    9y

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    shouldnt it just be made for staff then, it gives no use for habbo users.
    Creator Of RoomCount
    I'm baccccck!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2,969
    Tokens
    208

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I don't think it should, as some people use it (newspeople from sites to check the newest version and stuff). Sulake tech's don't always get a staff badge for all Hotels. This way, they can still see everything
    Need any help? PM me!


  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,788
    Tokens
    957

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quite a bit of a random find. Does it only work in BETA?


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,918
    Tokens
    946
    Habbo
    Verrou

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    @Cutbrakes Yep it's just Beta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Special-1k View Post
    How do you uninstall an internet? I want to uninstall my Google Chrome and
    get firefox but I never really got rid of an internet my dad usually did it for me.
    If you know how post below so I can do this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •