Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    280
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    OMG I JUST TRYED TO CLICK THE MESSAGE BUTTON CUZ I THOUGHT IT WAS HABBO
    i love sunflowers hen.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,331
    Tokens
    75

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 9y View Post
    Its a glitch.. hence the post in the Glitch Section....
    Oh, is it really? Damn. Thank you 9y, without you I never would have figured out what this thread was about and which section it was posted in. I said "What's the point of this?" because this topic is pointless and not worthy of a thread.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    devonshire
    Posts
    16,952
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    nic was trying to script da client_x

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,918
    Tokens
    946
    Habbo
    Verrou

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    This isn't a glitch -_-
    Quote Originally Posted by Special-1k View Post
    How do you uninstall an internet? I want to uninstall my Google Chrome and
    get firefox but I never really got rid of an internet my dad usually did it for me.
    If you know how post below so I can do this.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,405
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    To answer basically every post in one go; yes ':V' is a new command, however while one user was typing it, it was a different user who was saying the data message.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gullable View Post
    OMG I JUST TRYED TO CLICK THE MESSAGE BUTTON CUZ I THOUGHT IT WAS HABBO
    Your name is very fitting then .

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,918
    Tokens
    946
    Habbo
    Verrou

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    If you aren't your room, the room owner will say it. It isn't a glitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Special-1k View Post
    How do you uninstall an internet? I want to uninstall my Google Chrome and
    get firefox but I never really got rid of an internet my dad usually did it for me.
    If you know how post below so I can do this.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    12,405
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Verrou View Post
    If you aren't your room, the room owner will say it. It isn't a glitch.
    :Jin: is the room owner though, not SuperNic..

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peterborough, UK
    Posts
    1,401
    Tokens
    130

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    This glitch is pointless, who wants to know all that giberish?
    ​

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •