Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: The Lost Symbol

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,807
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I've just got to the bit where they open the pyramid and discover that a bomb is hidden inside where if they detatch the top from the pyramid, it will detonate. Gripping stuff.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,686
    Tokens
    490

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm thinking of getting it, but as far as I can tell its only out on hardback and I prefer paperback so I'm gonna start reading through 'Angels and Demons' and 'The Da Vinci Code', hopefully by the time I've finished them it will be out on paperback.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    6,071
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Just finished it.

    Incredible, there's moments in there where you just go like WHAT. THE. ****.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •