Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Event looks good but i cant wait to try it!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know =]
    Posts
    672
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    finally its out lol. reward looks ok. I'm going to do it now

    Currently using uBoogie on Habbo UK

    Alex l Ben l Matt l Matt l Char l David l Scott l Josh

    Quote Originally Posted by omgMatt
    I wish I was as cool as you James

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,339
    Tokens
    107
    Habbo
    Honesty

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    meh, i'm glad i did it but the rewards are kinda lame lol

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know =]
    Posts
    672
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infatuation View Post
    meh, i'm glad i did it but the rewards are kinda lame lol
    I thought so to. Only thing im ever interested in is the new emote

    Currently using uBoogie on Habbo UK

    Alex l Ben l Matt l Matt l Char l David l Scott l Josh

    Quote Originally Posted by omgMatt
    I wish I was as cool as you James

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    18,233
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I went on runescape for first time in like 300 days or somet to do that event and it was crap!


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •