Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,809
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i spend alot of time on my computer on the internet or off i play games web design and then go to bed lol.
    70 Shaman
    70 Mage
    70 Rogue
    70 Druid
    70 Priest
    63 Paladin

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    On earth
    Posts
    712
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    i go on habbox 6+ hours a day

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Da Ghetto
    Posts
    333
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    i spend bout 3-4hrs a weeks 4 rares and rare value updates, but im mainly on da forum

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    23,585
    Tokens
    9,258

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I have a feeling I am on it for 12+ hours but I wander off in that time

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Soz Sierk, not tonight.
    Posts
    6,665
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    1 or 2 hours on habbox but around 3 hours on comp :p

    lozzo2

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sheffield Uk, Steel City!!!!!
    Posts
    890
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I spend roughly 40 hours a day!!!!!

    No way I just go on whenever I can!!!!!
    Wanna Say A Big Woot To
    ₪KevSays₪
    ₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪ ₪₪₪
    I ♥ ♪

    [CENTER]

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NSW, Australia
    Posts
    1,575
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Depends sometimes im on for ages and then it will be 2 weeks before I go on

    EternalMasque (Forum Moderator) Thread closed. Please don't bump old threads.
    Last edited by Uwe; 18-08-2006 at 07:16 AM.

    →he said call me now
    →and id come a running
    →If you'd call me now baby id come a running.

    •яα¢нєℓ •

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,281
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I leave myself logged on..
    Scott
    Be sure to PM me if you're looking for help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •