Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Yesssss! I love it :-) It was driving me mad sitting there and not doing anything.

Edit:

Just tried it out and it seems to have a couple of pixel errors atm, but I'm sure they'll fix.

Sorry for the tiny pic but it's only very small in your hand.

First pic, side on hand seems to disappear into cup edge slightly on the left, and front facing there's a pixel line above it (which I'm not sure if it's an error or steam?)
    Last edited by JoeyJo; 21-04-2010 at 11:01 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Danube-

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJo View Post
    Yesssss! I love it :-) It was driving me mad sitting there and not doing anything.

Edit:

Just tried it out and it seems to have a couple of pixel errors atm, but I'm sure they'll fix.

Sorry for the tiny pic but it's only very small in your hand.

First pic, side on hand seems to disappear into cup edge slightly on the left, and front facing there's a pixel line above it (which I'm not sure if it's an error or steam?)

The first one looks like someone has bitten a huge chunk out of the cup lol.
    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan

Tokens

Latest Awards:

thanks for the screenie of it
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens

Ah thank god, absolutely love it now in my kitchen : )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12