View Poll Results: Which furni have you got?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Club sofas

    10 28.57%
  • Thrones

    1 2.86%
  • Majs

    0 0%
  • Petal

    2 5.71%
  • Throne sofas

    0 0%
  • Other

    22 62.86%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    3,641
    Tokens
    4,896
    Habbo
    Mark

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I probably have Lodge or Mode furni lol

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    8,911
    Tokens
    7,620
    Habbo
    J25T

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Pura module 5's? i had over 500 at one time lolll

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,962
    Tokens
    66

    Latest Awards:

    Default



    Presents.
    r.i.p.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    1,814
    Tokens
    2,188
    Habbo
    Wilkd

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Got bout 80cs
    ​

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Sunny dorset
    Posts
    1,016
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Dibbed=ban2021

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I chose other cos I have like 200+ 1credit coins, annoy the hell out of me

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,709
    Tokens
    89
    Habbo
    -Danube-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Trax CD's (ewww) i have about 5000 of them lol. There was a free offer on them back in like 2007 and i left ghost mouse on like all day just buying them (i really dunno why) But i used them in a room competition (fair ground thing) and i won a candy floss badge and a strawberry ICM lol.

    Erm i have a load of HC's too and petals.

    But the furni that i have the most of because i like them are:

    Jade Dragons
    Snow Globes

    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Warrington
    Posts
    4,770
    Tokens
    201
    Habbo
    Splooosh

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Club Sofas and Green Pillows.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    west midlands
    Posts
    356
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    i have tons of icms including the 9 piece set (missing fuscia) and about 20 odd pillows maybe more

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    8,725
    Tokens
    3,989
    Habbo
    HotelUser

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I have 62 speaker corners and 38 snow globes. 3 and 1/2 rooms of petals. Lots of other assorted items too, which are tied up in my maze!
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Posts
    848
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    leer34

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Iced bars & corners.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •