Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

The problem is Hotel, that I don't want a touch screen phone. I've had one for about 6 Months now and I'm sick of it. Also, I want something I can get free with a contract and not dish out extra cash for.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    Useful input there! /sarcasm

Actually, Blackberrys are widely considered better than any of those smartphones, don't ask me why but quite a few people prefer them :S

And Dave, don't tell anyone to get a G1! They're coming up to two years old, they're slow and clunky now.
    They prefer them because they don't know any better because they haven't really experienced what's better.

Tom: You and I were using G1s up until like--a few months ago
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    They prefer them because they don't know any better because they haven't really experienced what's better.

Yeah, but compared to my Desire it runs like a dog.

Stephen doesn't want a touchscreen, his best bet is a Blackberry IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    Yeah, but compared to my Desire it runs like a dog.

Stephen doesn't want a touchscreen, his best bet is a Blackberry IMO
    As does mine, but if I didn't have my Nexus I'd still want a G1 over a blackberry. Heck, I'd take a WinMo handset over a blackberry. They just suck.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Decalan

Latest Awards:

That's not fair to say. ) I had an Android phone for the whole of a month and grew to hate it, I decided to give BB a try because I wanted away from touch screens and I'm completely chuffed with it.
    I've tried a bit of everything and came to love BB the most.

BB phones are amazing for communication, and everything feels integrated, thats why people like it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 'deccy! View Post
    That's not fair to say. ) I had an Android phone for the whole of a month and grew to hate it, I decided to give BB a try because I wanted away from touch screens and I'm completely chuffed with it.
    I've tried a bit of everything and came to love BB the most.

BB phones are amazing for communication, and everything feels integrated, thats why people like it.
    That doesn't click for me because when I had a blacberry Curve I wanted to throw it in a lake. Everything feels integrated but compared to the competition everything doesn't really consist of anything!

Blackberry handsets WILL be phased out, it's my lifelong dream!

Tokens

I'd go with the 9700 for the 3G (like someone said), and the better camera (even though you said you really didn't care about it.

That being said, if all you're going to be using it for is say, texting/email/calling, the 3G probably isn't necessary.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I got the 9700 yesterday and I love it. The keyboard is so easy to use and I can actually text now

Tokens
    Habbo
    Decalan

Latest Awards:

That doesn't click for me because when I had a blacberry Curve I wanted to throw it in a lake. Everything feels integrated but compared to the competition everything doesn't really consist of anything!

Blackberry handsets WILL be phased out, it's my lifelong dream!
    Your personal distaste doesn't make BB's bad phones. They just make them not your taste.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Within the last month, I have had the BlackBerry Storm 2, BlackBerry Curve 8520 and my current one is the BlackBerry Bold 9700, this is by far the better one of what I have had, i certainly do not recommend the Storm 2 as it is a terrible phone, but I do recommend getting the 9700 it is amazing! you will not regret it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12