Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    12,315
    Tokens
    33,951
    Habbo
    dbgtz

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    It's a nice room but tbh trade rooms are a dieing thing.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    821
    Tokens
    239

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    the bonsais, lasers, basketball trophy and the flower corner ruin it. they ruin the simplicity.

    the rollers are a bit odd too...

    without that 10/10.

    reminds me of sukias trade room kinda.
    please please please let me get what i want this time



  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    15,747
    Tokens
    25,786
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Looks quite nice in my opinion I agree about the good use of the polar bear poster

    Not online very often

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,188
    Tokens
    2,251

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    He is sukia I think, LOL?
    Anyway nice room, you should remake your old your though, if it is you, I remember talking to you.
    God said, let there be light.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    1,936
    Tokens
    127
    Habbo
    Molly.22

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    It all merges perfectly together. I am not really sure on the posters in the back though. Other than that it's brilliant ;D
    Hi

    Wow, it's been a while.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,394
    Tokens
    380
    Habbo
    Samares

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I like it
    :¬:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •