Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona, US.
    Posts
    8,143
    Tokens
    11

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    showers are horribleeeeeeeee

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Boston, Mass <3
    Posts
    1,293
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ^^^^ how so :S
    Laura

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    South West England
    Posts
    2,143
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    What about you Laura? :p

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Boston, Mass <3
    Posts
    1,293
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ;D i like showers personally
    Laura

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,762
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I don't have a shower, well I have this ****ty thing connected to my taps, but that doesn't exactly count.

    I shower off with that afterwards, or pour some jugs of water over me, *ding* so I don't just bathe in my 'FILTH'.





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •