HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I think....

The farthest region of your MINIMIZED brain
    Tokens

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Dry.Tearz
    Lol there isn't one that's safer, just because hackin isn't that popular on Coke it doesn't make it safe :p just depends on who you bump into an if your gullable enough to let someone do somethin to hack you that can happen on either.
    Half true and half wrong m8 Your right about if sumones dumb enough they can fall for it anyways gettin themselves hacked on either site. Yup thats right and then again like u said since cokes furni is so easily acquired as u so pleasently stated it, no one would really give a w00t about hacking u on there... on the other hand habbo costing "dinero" makes it a hacking free for all
    :arrow: MR COKE AND HABBO GAMING EXPERT :eusa_danc

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by F1L73R
    Half true and half wrong m8 Your right about if sumones dumb enough they can fall for it anyways gettin themselves hacked on either site. Yup thats right and then again like u said since cokes furni is so easily acquired as u so pleasently stated it, no one would really give a w00t about hacking u on there... on the other hand habbo costing "dinero" makes it a hacking free for all
    Lol exactly, but just because it's free it doesn't mean it's free from hackers :p there's always gonna be lazy people on there who want everythin without doin much for it an they're the ones who'll probably turn to hackin someones account so yeah :rolleyes: more likely to get hacked on Habbo but there's still a good chance that it might happen on coke too :eusa_booh

"You Only Wanted The Things I Couldn't Give To You
    And You Had It All Anyway."

PM Me Habbox Forum Rules

Tokens

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Dry.Tearz
    Lol exactly, but just because it's free it doesn't mean it's free from hackers there's always gonna be lazy people on there who want everythin without doin much for it an they're the ones who'll probably turn to hackin someones account so yeah more likely to get hacked on Habbo but there's still a good chance that it might happen on coke too
    LMAO dry Thnx for so pleasently RESTATING wat i said in me last post in a longer, more describingly manner :rolleyes:

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by F1L73R
    LMAO dry Thnx for so pleasently RESTATING wat i said in me last post in a longer, more describingly manner :rolleyes:
    Lol your very welcome

"You Only Wanted The Things I Couldn't Give To You
    And You Had It All Anyway."

PM Me Habbox Forum Rules

Tokens

I think some things you should have to pay for in coke because then they would have more money to update and get new furni ect.
    [PWNAGE]
    AccessXet.tk

Tokens

Well, first of all the moderation team isnt so big were talking about 7 people, and im sure the they get swamped with many complaints and cant handle all of them seperatley unless if its something major, hacking isnt such a big issue unless your stupid and dont know how to defend your system, then you deserve it, another thing is that you dont get as good service is probably because it doesnt cost money, and instead of complaining to Moderators complain to Egg
    Last edited by null; 29-07-2004 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Little Spelling Errors

Tokens

Egg is one of my best friends...
    [PWNAGE]
    AccessXet.tk

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by null
    and instead of complaining to Moderators complain to Egg
    ROFL, I will take that as a...Compliment!
    CokeMusic and Habbo.

Tokens

Question

Hmmm who is this egg fello he sounds interesting :rolleyes:

Tokens

He is very intresting..He works in mysterious ways, especially in the sack

lol j/k
    Last edited by Xet; 30-07-2004 at 06:38 AM. Reason: cause Egg told me too
    [PWNAGE]
    AccessXet.tk