PS3
PS3 controller
Fifa 11
PS3 Move
hopefully some DVDs
Chocolate
Money
Hopefully some clothes I want
Some random stuff in my stocking (probs a puzzle/mind game and some stuff like that)
and maybe some new ski stuff![]()

PS3
PS3 controller
Fifa 11
PS3 Move
hopefully some DVDs
Chocolate
Money
Hopefully some clothes I want
Some random stuff in my stocking (probs a puzzle/mind game and some stuff like that)
and maybe some new ski stuff![]()
DJ Robbie
Former Jobs: Events Organiser, News Reporter, HxHD
New phone (not sure which yet)
money
clothes
money
:dance: McLaren F1 :dance: FC Barcelona :dance: Sheffield United FC :dance:
I have left for now but may return in the future!
17" macbook pro.
New xbox (maybe).
Some jeans.
dunno, kind of had a lot of stuff paid for in the past 2 months so im not asking for anything
Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality
Hopefully an i-pad but Im still not 100% sure yet and am looking at lots of reviews and stuff.![]()
YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!
Former:
Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager
I accidentally stumbled upon one of my gifts whilst helping to remove of some items in our garage. A green (my favourite colour) G3 iMac. How retro![]()
I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.
CLOTHES. AND SHOES. YEYE
hi, my names Lucy;
LuciieOx:¬:
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!