Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    7,561
    Tokens
    5,543
    Habbo
    Jordesh

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    my dog S:

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    England UK
    Posts
    72
    Tokens
    50
    Habbo
    MissSarahLoo

    Default

    I would miss my family, though, it would be a good opportunity to become more mature and ready for living away from home.
    Sarah x

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South East London
    Posts
    8,896
    Tokens
    110
    Habbo
    Despect

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i'd miss habbox competitions of course because they are cool.








  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,611
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Conservative,

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'd miss my friends tbh. And my PS3

    DJ Robbie
    Former Jobs: Events Organiser, News Reporter, HxHD



  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    3,111
    Tokens
    1,411

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I would miss my home and family, and being able to just pop out downtown and hang out with friends. Life would be a lot more boring.
    Jordan


  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    3,830
    Tokens
    1,559

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Hanging out with mates and normal school of course

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    In a Spanish Toilet. =L
    Posts
    250
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I would miss the COD sounds coming from my brother's Computer.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hull
    Posts
    1,808
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'd miss my bedroom covered in justin bieber.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,892
    Tokens
    5,554

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ITUNES! D;


  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Blackpool
    Posts
    3,516
    Tokens
    2,285
    Habbo
    Circadia

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orientalframe? View Post
    I'd miss having a nice fry up in the morning
    FATTTY

    anyway i would miss the happiness of going home at the end of the week knowing you can have lie ins until you have to go back the following week blurgh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •