Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Clan chat?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    4,723
    Tokens
    244
    Habbo
    Alex3213

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJJ View Post
    We're all here now - come join if you're online. It's where the party's at.
    Haha after ages of everyone being alone we're finally all here

    Well till Robi and Aiden left :p

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,986
    Tokens
    1,829

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    but nobody even speaks!!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    4,502
    Tokens
    337

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i kinda gave up on the habbox_chat cc, noone bothered with it so i stopped. if anyone wants to manage it (the acc) send me a pm.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    2,626
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    sportstarbabe

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IceNineKills View Post
    i kinda gave up on the habbox_chat cc, noone bothered with it so i stopped. if anyone wants to manage it (the acc) send me a pm.
    Idm about managing it but feel free to add me next time you're on. I feel rejected since I'm the only non-smiley in there most of the time.


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    2,111
    Tokens
    147

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I have just actually joined the fc and theres 3 peoples in there /shock.. said hello but no one is feeling the urge to reply aha.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    4,502
    Tokens
    337

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJJ View Post
    Idm about managing it but feel free to add me next time you're on. I feel rejected since I'm the only non-smiley in there most of the time.
    I'll add you when I'm online tomorrow, if anyone else wants to be added please post or pm me your rs names.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •