Next you'll be saying Santa isn't real! Don't emotionally criple me! xP

Next you'll be saying Santa isn't real! Don't emotionally criple me! xP
:s :s :s :sOriginally Posted by Properganda
I wish callie was Tony Blair, might finally persuade my mum to emigrate to Austrailia or Canada...
REMOVED
Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.
Havn't you heard?Originally Posted by Rareoid
Let me put it this way... If that's Habbo Staff, Callie is Tony Blair.
She is...
Ostinato...
Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera
I Could make an account called OMGSITSEASTER but nah, its just a random guy![]()
If it was staff wudnt it have a badge or somin. I see loads of people dressed up as xmas ppl. that dont mean ther habbo staff
What 'Bobba' would that be then? :p
If Callie was Tony Blair, the country would be so badly run, that my mum would want to Emigrate to Austrailia or Canada, like i've been suggesting to her for a few years... Yes that joke was abit complicated...Originally Posted by SHlP
:s :s :s :s
No that is not real, and well it's abit obvous that it's not christmas!![]()
Ok Thanks for all the help! BTW this did go a bit off topic! But if it matters to you I want to emerigrate to swaziland!
pm me for msypace and stuff yeh?
simxo
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!