Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    15,747
    Tokens
    25,786
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Seems interesting! I'll do it tomorrow when I'm home, or Monday .

    Not online very often

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Here?
    Posts
    7,418
    Tokens
    2,602
    Habbo
    Pigperson

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I chose Wet, Summer, City, Alhambra. I lol'ed when it said look around, these are your friends, and there was no one I ended up in room 21, I'm just gonna wait for someone to come so I can fill in the article poll.

    Will

    EDIT: I changed the last room to diner so I could find someone and I ended up in room 20.
    Last edited by Jordan; 13-08-2011 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Merged due to forum lag

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    7,561
    Tokens
    5,543
    Habbo
    Jordesh

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigperson View Post
    I chose Wet, Summer, City, Alhambra. I lol'ed when it said look around, these are your friends, and there was no one I ended up in room 21, I'm just gonna wait for someone to come so I can fill in the article poll.

    Will

    EDIT: I changed the last room to diner so I could find someone and I ended up in room 20.
    I don't think you had to have someone in the room. I just made up that bit for the article poll. I said I made some friends and chatted together for a while then added them. Haha

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    71
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    R0dy

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    wet land . winter , and the one that looked like a disco
    and put i didt make any friend because the room was empy

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    42
    Tokens
    145
    Habbo
    italianvalerio

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Mason View Post
    I went wet, summer, city, diner and was all alone!
    Wow you chose the same stuff as me

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Dudley, England
    Posts
    114
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Shadow-Mason

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    woohoo *virually hi-5s*

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    7,993
    Tokens
    1,967
    Habbo
    Jurv

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'll do this tommorow when I've got some spare time.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    7,561
    Tokens
    5,543
    Habbo
    Jordesh

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm just guessing, but do you think these are the badges for them: (Sorry for it being messy)




    They look like the friendship badges we got when we all merged together. Maybe im wrong hehe

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Posts
    121
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    bootydrop

    Default

    All alone. What was the point?
    The superhero of Habbo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •