Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Hello fellow Canadian

Good luck with HabboHut. You've having a wiki you say? I've started a cross-fansite feature now!
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ,AAiden View Post
    Well good luck with the Wiki since Habbox has 2nd biggest and Wikia has one too. Plus I'm not sure if that's how you spell coming in Canada but it is spelled coming*. Also you haven't even told us your site address. HabboHut.com, .net, .co.uk or .org. We have no idea. Plus you are no allowed to work at Habbox and another fansite (As far as I can remember).

You can work at any other fansites as long as you are active.

Also if you are a DJ and wants to apply to DJ at habbohut no need to apply just send me a pm on the forum !!Rachel!! and Celine and we will give your permission

The forum ends up with .com

If you don't like Habbohut it's fine, stay here we are not forcing people to leave from here. We are only advertising a fansite like everyone does but why put negative comments for habbohut and not the other fansites? Habbohut didn't do anything wrong to you and some of you haven't been there to enjoy themselves and we are a wonderful community so you are missing out some wonderful things

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by XxZammyxX View Post
    You can work at any other fansites as long as you are active.

Also if you are a DJ and wants to apply to DJ at habbohut no need to apply just send me a pm on the forum !!Rachel!! and Celine and we will give your permission

The forum ends up with .com

If you don't like Habbohut it's fine, stay here we are not forcing people to leave from here. We are only advertising a fansite like everyone does but why put negative comments for habbohut and not the other fansites? Habbohut didn't do anything wrong to you and some of you haven't been there to enjoy themselves and we are a wonderful community so you are missing out some wonderful things
    I'm just telling you my option, that's one reason why most people post here. I'm not targeting HabboHut I was just giving you my optiion1 Good luck anyway.
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pleo

Latest Awards:

wow.. habbohut is still around?
    I remember back in like 04 or 05 djing on HH

Tokens
    Habbo
    Neverz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ,AAiden View Post
    I'm just telling you my option, that's one reason why most people post here. I'm not targeting HabboHut I was just giving you my optiion1 Good luck anyway.
    I wouldn't mind helping out with forum moderation. If you need anyone just drop me a line. =]

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.” ― A.A. Milne

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    Hello fellow Canadian

Good luck with HabboHut. You've having a wiki you say? I've started a cross-fansite feature now!
    You didn't start anything, they've sort of had it for years. The general manager, Skunkboyjr, had his own Habbo wiki for about 3-4 years now...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12