Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    N IRELAND
    Posts
    3,748
    Tokens
    812
    Habbo
    Andii

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Liverpool accent so I. Can annoy the crap outta everyone

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    7,144
    Tokens
    3,004

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ROI

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    México TJ
    Posts
    256
    Tokens
    3,324
    Habbo
    iSherlock

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    British accent sounds extremely sophisticated and cool
    |-) I love Erin, Tay, Kirst, Nick, Shoned, Sophie, Kelly, Zahz, Rosy, Mary, Maria, Tom & Charlie

    Avatar credits: The Undertaker illustration from James White's StarKade project.

    B E L I E V E - L O V E - D O - R E S P E C T

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    im
    Posts
    838
    Tokens
    1,621
    Habbo
    Teabags

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Jamaican and Italian.
    I'd be pastafarian.

    superhappy.


  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,534
    Tokens
    13,046

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andii View Post
    Liverpool accent so I. Can annoy the crap outta everyone
    That's my job

    I would have an American accent. They are awesome.

    Then again, Essex is sexy

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    Bendo.

    Default

    I would choose the Spanish accent. You wanna know why? Then everything would sound so fast, and imagine you someone travel back in time. Steal Americaa from the English people. And wupti everyone speaks Spanish. Everyone gets so mad and steal it back. Wupti now there is a Spanish accent in now, and you would be so annoyed. Also prevent Southamerica even though alot doesnt speak English do you see (Espanol?? I love that accent. It's not sexy it's annoying. And that's why I would choose Spanish accent. Now go to Spain to hear it senor! And I'm not from Spain, and I can do it wanna hear? Dont do it.
    Last edited by Bendo.; 22-02-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •