Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens

I like the maintenance style, looks clean but informative too. However, I didn't understand the 'new era for fansites' when you clearly state 'we're bringing it back' above. It kind of contradicts itself. Anyway, good luck.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

What sets this site above the rest? your site looks good, hope it becomes what it used to be, although as I'm UK I've never actually heard of it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm very very nervous about this launch.

I won't call it a return since none of the original staff are returning.

I just hope it's still good.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yet to be impressed by the layout as the forum is horrible.

Tokens

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Peetze View Post
    BlueBobble was previously Habbo's (US, AU, CA) #1 Official fansite, being unique! We boasted a popular radio, a smackin' forum and all sorts of goodies!
    How is any of that unique..?

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    @dbgtz - Thanks for your concern in regards to being a unique concept. The unique concept comes into effect with the design portion of our fansite. We express great interest in the opinions of our users, therefore, we have implemented many unique features in terms of the design as well as a user interface that will be making it's debut in the near future.

We really appreciate all feedback regarding BlueBobble, so please don't hesitate to share with the community. We are taking your best interests into account, as we are here for you.

Cheers. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by today View Post
    Yet to be impressed by the layout as the forum is horrible.
    @today - It's unfortunate that you're not finding our forum layout appealing. We have spent numerous hours coding it and designing it. Perhaps you haven't checked out the skin that released today, as that was only a temporary skin. If you have a suggestion, I encourage you to share it, as we're willing to improve based on your preferences.

Please feel free to send me a PM directly, or reply to this thread. We will be happy to negotiate something that is comfortable for you.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Kips; 30-06-2013 at 12:07 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I get a very nice white page when checking the forum out.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    I think, noting the past tense in his message, he was talking about the old BlueBobble, which was rather unique, the non-Habbo name being just one. There was the designs they had as well, the first to have like a flash homepage or where it'd change day to night, and then the first "dark" design that gave it a more mature feel.

Ahhh, nostalgia.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The faded tree's in the background is good, however the green bars doesn't really fit in well, plus looks a little basic/plain. As of the title saying "New Era", so far nothing looks different no matter how good it was back in the day, so not really sure what to say about this. For a new era, you'd want something like Habbox. Because nearly every about it is different from the rest, but your site is just like the rest. All I can say is.. not bad.
    Last edited by Milarz; 01-07-2013 at 08:44 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast