Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    511
    Tokens
    932
    Habbo
    BelieveMeSafety

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astronomist View Post
    I'll have to try and find out who sold/bought when I go online next then.
    yer i cant remember though it was decent though cos it just makes me worth more when stuff like this happens haha so i laughed at who would pay that much but was happy at the same time

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    15,747
    Tokens
    25,786
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Would you say Blue Marquee at 7500c would be accurate for now then? I've done the others, and even if they're not 100% accurate (which is hard with supers which rarely trade, therefore harder for us to find trades to go on - just before anyone says we shouldn't be happy with less than 100% accuracy!) they are a lot more accurate than the previous values anyway as some hadn't been updated for years. +rep to you both .

    Not online very often

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    Would you say Blue Marquee at 7500c would be accurate for now then? I've done the others, and even if they're not 100% accurate (which is hard with supers which rarely trade, therefore harder for us to find trades to go on - just before anyone says we shouldn't be happy with less than 100% accuracy!) they are a lot more accurate than the previous values anyway as some hadn't been updated for years. +rep to you both .
    Yeah 7500 is probably pretty accurate, halfway between both

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    197
    Tokens
    411
    Habbo
    Lgq

    Default

    Hey sorry I forgot to screenshot the trade but I paid 20gb for a pink marquee about an hour ago if this helps. The guy that I bought it off was selling 5 of them and was adamant that he wouldn't go any less than 20gb for one. I was searching for days to find someone who even owned one and I didn't think I'd go that high for one but he pointed out quite rightly so that they're not too easy to come by so take from this what you want anyways
    Last edited by Lgq; 03-07-2013 at 12:02 AM.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,905
    Tokens
    27,328
    Habbo
    Zak

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Wtf? How become these supers have suddenly gone through the roof price wise? I could never justify spending that amount of credits!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    15,747
    Tokens
    25,786
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Wtf? How become these supers have suddenly gone through the roof price wise? I could never justify spending that amount of credits!
    Purple ICMs have as well, and many other supers. And it's because of people buying them up, like if you go to Dot's and Sovia's casinos you'll see loads of the fucsia ICMs & purple ICMs . And I still don't know how Moodi Machines suddenly went from an unpopular item to seemingly one of the most loved items :L.

    Not online very often

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •