Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: the five senses

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,444
    Tokens
    6,676

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    smell would be the easiest

    taste would mean no taste at all
    smell would mean hardly any taste but atleast being able to tell the difference between salty/sour/sweet etc

    sight would be the worst

    loss of hearing would be awful I get really bad wax in my ears and when it makes me go deaf in one ear it makes me panic

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    █ ♣ █
    Posts
    4,382
    Tokens
    1,960
    Habbo
    :Lindsey

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I would probably say seeing.

    I'm not perfect but I'll keep trying.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    US
    Posts
    483
    Tokens
    1,602
    Habbo
    Aksum

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    penis



    moderator alert Edited by Richie (Forum Moderator): Please don't post pointlessly!
    Last edited by Richie; 07-03-2015 at 07:59 PM.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Feedback Forum
    Posts
    14,085
    Tokens
    28,676
    Habbo
    Wispur

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I would have to say smell. All the others are too hard to live without.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager



    I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    N.Ireland
    Posts
    6,257
    Tokens
    23,061
    Habbo
    Red

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    smell/taste


  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    1,400
    Tokens
    13,758
    Habbo
    Zealoux

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Smell; I'm likely to lost that anyway. Fun.

    I'm half blind as it is, and that's already a pain in the derrière. I would NOT like to lose that fully.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Leeds
    Posts
    17,006
    Tokens
    26,366
    Habbo
    e5

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Smell i'd say I think

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,780
    Tokens
    4,096
    Habbo
    KrushGear

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    sight???? im afraid of being blind

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,032
    Tokens
    1,461

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Hearing, I suppose.
    R U MY MUMMY??????????????
    formerly a smith enthusiast.............. currently an asswipe

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,751
    Tokens
    43,777
    Habbo
    mdport.

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Probably smell. I value all the others too much.



    I'd just taste the air with my tongue
    Last edited by Matt; 08-03-2015 at 05:44 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •