Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,060
    Tokens
    3,667
    Habbo
    Prosiary

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    If spilling a drink on your friends bag classes then yeah, recently I got a can of Coca Cola and for some reason I forgot it drops high in a vending machine so I opened it and it spilt all over my friends bag haha!

    liam //





    www.habbox.com/jobs

  2. #12
    A's Avatar
    A is offline Merry Christmas
    and all the best for 2021...
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    United Kindgom
    Posts
    1,020
    Tokens
    1,466
    Habbo
    Bunnies!

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    never really, i have had it done to me though

    ex. senior dj, events organiser and hxhd staff
    oh, and ex forum mod too...

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,986
    Tokens
    1,829

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    was having a pillow fight at home and broke a chandelier once and have dropped a few peoples plates/bowls/cups etc on the floor but only once was it intentional

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,780
    Tokens
    4,096
    Habbo
    KrushGear

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    yes a LOT and i like to put it back like nothing happened ove:

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    3,392
    Tokens
    7,263
    Habbo
    welshcake

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I feel like I've damaged like 100 of Alysha's things.
    Also I remember when I was younger a damaged the wheel of my friends bike. ;/

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland.
    Posts
    13,083
    Tokens
    2,964
    Habbo
    Yet

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I remember me and my mate were playing football and we accidentally smashed a window, **** our brick and legged it
    ofwgktadgaf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •