Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    974
    Tokens
    533
    Habbo
    MilksAreUs

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealoux View Post
    Blue Snowball Mic
    Also have this, in black.
    Jump! For my love

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Western Australia, Australia
    Posts
    76
    Tokens
    2,561
    Habbo
    Andings

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I currently use an Audio Technica ATR2500 microphone. I will be upgrading (when it comes) to the Blue Yeti Pro.

    My headset is a Tritton PRO + True 5.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    17,702
    Tokens
    61,194
    Habbo
    Habbic

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Steelseries Siberia V2

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    8,759
    Tokens
    6,649
    Habbo
    Absently

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Philips SHM1900. It's pretty crap though, so instead I just use the built in mic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •