Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,780
    Tokens
    4,096
    Habbo
    KrushGear

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    no lucky numbers never help its a bit materialistic

    im pretty sure i used materialistic wrongly but i couldnt find another word to describe it lel

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    8,759
    Tokens
    6,649
    Habbo
    Absently

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    er just really 11 because i was born on the 11th, as was my mother, brother, sister and then my other sister was born on the 11th month so it's a pattern

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    7,427
    Tokens
    13,424
    Habbo
    Empired

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I don't believe in luck or anything but there are some numbers that just appeal to me and some that really really don't.

    I like 3, 7, 12, 17, 23 and I'll stop there :¬:
    I really don't like 4, 10, 14, 19, 22 ...

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,751
    Tokens
    43,777
    Habbo
    mdport.

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    My lucky number is 7!!

    Usually I quite like the numbers of the dates my family members were born on too (6,24 and 7 again).

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,032
    Tokens
    1,461

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    My lucky number is 8.
    R U MY MUMMY??????????????
    formerly a smith enthusiast.............. currently an asswipe

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    7
    Tokens
    70

    Default

    1, because it was the day I was born, and is obviously without a doubt THE best number in the universe.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6
    Tokens
    60

    Default

    My lucky number is 19, because I was born on the 19th in the year of 1999

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,534
    Tokens
    5,075
    Habbo
    Boulder

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    18~


    If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."



  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    8,911
    Tokens
    7,620
    Habbo
    J25T

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    mine is 7, idk why

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    375
    Tokens
    1,938
    Habbo
    OddKrAtNo

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    My lucky number is 17.
    Former: Habboxlive dj (Oddy), Content designer, Pixel artist, Forum moderator, Forum developer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •