Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Thanks everyone

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Bournemouth
    Posts
    8,759
    Tokens
    6,649
    Habbo
    Absently

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post



    sorted, not ripped @Meanies; @Absently; i swear,


    i'll stop hijacking kels thread not, best of luck!
    omg

    Bye Kellie, thanks for everything x

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,344
    Tokens
    3,892
    Habbo
    Isharu

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Kellie you were an amazing assistant manager and a great friend and i hope we stay in touch ? . Thanks for everything you have done for the department xxx



    Be careful what you wish for!

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,534
    Tokens
    5,075
    Habbo
    Boulder

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Bye Kellie! Thank you for all your hard work, you're an amazing person I hope you can find happiness with your friends because you deserve to be happy. I'm glad youll still be around though


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."



  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    447
    Tokens
    3,123
    Habbo
    _HeyyItsHannah_

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Bye Kellie. So sad omg but I hope you are so much more comfortable with your new living place. You are awesome girl and did so much for the department. I hope things go well for you!

    Thanks for everything.
    See ya around!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think
    -A.A Milne

    Music is powerful.
    One song can change the mood, trigger a memory.
    One song can change your life.
    Listening to my heart

    **|Live Life|Be Real|And Order Your Burger With Everything|12/28/14|**1/18/16**


  5. #15
    A's Avatar
    A is offline Merry Christmas
    and all the best for 2021...
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    United Kindgom
    Posts
    1,020
    Tokens
    1,466
    Habbo
    Bunnies!

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    such a shame to be fair, was always so lovely with me.

    good luck for the future!

    ex. senior dj, events organiser and hxhd staff
    oh, and ex forum mod too...

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,957
    Tokens
    3,649
    Habbo
    Pyroka

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    awww kellie hope youre kay hun, good luck in whatever you do



  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    9,169
    Tokens
    18,827

    Latest Awards:


  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,751
    Tokens
    43,777
    Habbo
    mdport.

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    please be April Fools ok thanks.

    Bye Kellie? xxxxxxx

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    76
    Tokens
    431
    Habbo
    Confuzzling

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Awh Kellie all the best! x

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,344
    Tokens
    3,892
    Habbo
    Isharu

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    April fools? I hope



    Be careful what you wish for!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •