HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    You do realise the actual story behind that child do you not? The family had lived for a few years in the Republic of Turkey and from what I read the father even had a job. The father stupidly put his family into a boat and risked their lives so he could get to Germany.

It's a lie and you keep peddling it that they were somehow fleeing danger. And in addition to that, do you not understand that by allowing more and more to come you are actually increasing the chances of more boat deaths, as the Australian experience has proven?

So wait, we should just have an endless conveyor belt of third world labour coming into Britain?

Given the choice between some companies leaving and millions of third worlders coming here, i'll take less revenue anyday. Of course all of this is complete nonsense as Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Australia and countless other countries prove with their immigration policies.

I don't recall claiming that all rapes in the UK took place in Rochdale/Rotherham.

Ever heard of the Jay Report which detailed what went on in Rotherham?

Yes because that's totes comparable with a culture of mass rape (see Jay Report) which took place in Rotherham. :rolleyes:

I want to show how ridiculous above comment is in one simple post:

Where have I claimed that all rapes in Britain took place in Rotherham? Constantly twisting the issue to avoid what I actually said.

British culture and western Christian culture are x1000 superior and better than the Islamic culture. That's just a fact.

Not all cultures are equal.
    Middle eastern culture Have actually voted in more women leaders than the Britain and USA combined they are also responsible for most of the foundations for mathematics biology astrology architecture they were also the first to establish hospitals in every major city and mental health establishments,Infact most of the decline in the scientific culture was due to the mongol invasion and the burning of the libraries by the christian crusaders.

also https://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-arti...EU-immigration
    Last edited by Thordenhime; 18-10-2015 at 09:36 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Thordenhime View Post
    Middle eastern culture Have actually voted in more women leaders than the Britain and USA combined they are also responsible for most of the foundations for mathematics biology astrology architecture they were also the first to establish hospitals in every major city and mental health establishments,Infact most of the decline in the scientific culture was due to the mongol invasion and the burning of the libraries by the christian crusaders.

also https://www.ucl.ac.uk/news/news-arti...EU-immigration
    [Citation needed]

I won't comment on the specific points you raised, but I would like to point out you've compared a cluster of around 15 countries to... 2. I decided to look at some middle eastern countries who had women leaders and couldn't find any, not that I find the idea of a distinguishing a female leader from a male leader particularly progressive in the first place. I will also point out we technically don't elect the leader in the UK to begin with (be that the Monarch or Prime Minister), but that's another story

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    [Citation needed]

I won't comment on the specific points you raised, but I would like to point out you've compared a cluster of around 15 countries to... 2. I decided to look at some middle eastern countries who had women leaders and couldn't find any, not that I find the idea of a distinguishing a female leader from a male leader particularly progressive in the first place. I will also point out we technically don't elect the leader in the UK to begin with (be that the Monarch or Prime Minister), but that's another story
    My bad i meant muslim countries reza aslan sums it up better than me anyway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12