Damn, may those who have been killed RIP. Quite a busy airport to be honest - It does seem that some operations are back up and running though with planes taking off and landing.
Damn, may those who have been killed RIP. Quite a busy airport to be honest - It does seem that some operations are back up and running though with planes taking off and landing.
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Looks like the death count has gone up again, BBC now reporting 41 dead.
Previous Habbox Roles
Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator
Over 235 injured too
I quite like this image, I feel like it sadly has quite a lot of truth behind it
I was reading a list of the attacks Turkey has had over the past year or so and I was shocked considering I hadn't even seen the majority of them in the news
RIP
RIP to those involved, I saw a clip of a suicide bomber and it was pretty brutal.
That's super scary. Sending thoughts and positive ju-ju to the families involved.![]()
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!