Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24,834
    Tokens
    64,569
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I want a star for being really really nice all the time and if you say no I'll HIT YOU
    | TWITTER |



    Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Laugh .Nat 2 Weeks - Bat the Bat Laughed

  2. #12

    Default

    So far I've only won 1 game in the entire week. I want a star for being a one-win wonder.
    Like MeryAnn Liked

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    57
    Tokens
    787
    Habbo
    @-rachel-@

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    For continuing to show up even though occasionally chiong Boos me!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    285
    Tokens
    1,138
    Habbo
    Badr56

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    My amazing skills for making radio comps

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2024
    Location
    London
    Posts
    18
    Tokens
    218
    Origins
    n/a

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I deserve my Habboxwood star for continuing to be an HxSS high scorer despite the constant adversity I face… mainly FlyingJesus continuously copying my radio competition answers. 😭

    Somehow, even with my competition actively working against me, I’m still racking up the points and making it look effortless. Honestly, resilience like this deserves recognition. ⭐

    Habbox
    (
    X) - @HabboThousand
    Discord - HabboThousand
    Like MeryAnn Liked
    Laugh Hurri Laughed

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    463
    Tokens
    5,241
    Habbo
    Thomes

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i posted this message

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2025
    Posts
    3
    Tokens
    256
    Habbo
    LadyVoldie
    Origins
    Voldie

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I would be honoured for being kind and funny! With a fascination for frogs

  8. #18

    Default

    Staying up way past bed time for the whole week just for hxss yay
    Laugh Hurri Laughed

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Posts
    41
    Tokens
    1,190

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    For only being active on Habbo during HXSS and sleeping at 1am to wake up at 3am to play supermarket rush on a working day.
    Like MeryAnn Liked
    Love Hurri Loved

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    53
    Tokens
    1,521
    Habbo
    ,MeryAnn

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I want to get there on time, at least because this year I only manage to wrap up the events...

    (For more information on clearing events, call 555-5555; we cover all Habbo rooms...)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •