Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Posts
    383
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Around 5005

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    74
    Tokens
    2,600

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Somewhere around 5840.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Luton
    Posts
    1,291
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I got 5475 >.<

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,283
    Tokens
    2,031

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    6,209 days i think

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    974
    Tokens
    1,450
    Habbo
    icebox12

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    5722 days (I think)

    and

    492 months old
    The one and only

    Instagram (/needsy)
    Twitter

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    89
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Il do it on 12th october.
    MA BIRTHDAY ;D
    AND IT WIL B XACT

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    East Yorkshire
    Posts
    719
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I have worked it out, taking into account leap years, and different lengthed months, and today is the 5770th day i have been alive in

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,150
    Tokens
    773

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    just go here :

    http://www.peterussell.com/age.html

    im 5040 days old

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    23,585
    Tokens
    9,258

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I am old 5840, it is around 5900+ but I can't be bother'd to find that out.

    Edit: 6068

    It is getting worse

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    i'm sad and cant get the girl
    Posts
    446
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    i am 11 , cant be bothered , this is not using calculator , about 4015 days ago

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •