Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaye
    OF COURSE lolz
    THNXXX LOVEYOUBABES+REP

  2. #12

    Default

    My birthday: November 19 ;OO
    And i dont do anything

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    :d
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeBelieve..
    My birthday: November 19 ;OO
    And i dont do anything
    I'll buy you a male prostertute plz.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    3,910
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I just drink with some m8's or something ;|

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klock
    :d
    I'll buy you a male prostertute plz.
    me likey!!!!!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crana
    I just drink with some m8's or something ;|
    I'll tell your mum. :p

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    3,910
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klock
    I'll tell your mum. :p
    Plz no

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crana
    Plz no
    Plz yes, you naughty boy.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    14,150
    Tokens
    773

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crana
    I just drink with some m8's or something ;|
    omg arent you only 13

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaye
    omg arent you only 13
    haha, I'm gonna be 15 so I'm allowed.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •