yeah ano I dunno it its true thoughOriginally Posted by Georgia

yeah ano I dunno it its true thoughOriginally Posted by Georgia
1 pringle = 3 bags of crisp fatCant be true
I doubt it lol
I hate pringles, i dunno why. Actually im not to keen on crisps. My favourite food is spam.
You can buy Mini Pringles now i was gonna buy some but then i couldnt be bothered :x
-licks lips- i was over in my mates house with all the restof our mates doing our h/w and my mate kept bringing out louds of pringles yum i like all flavours especially hot and spicy
I'm sorry, but Salt and Vinegar lickle potted one's. Yummeh, especially whilst watching a footy game at the stadium, they make it worthwhile =]
all i got to say is...
ewww...
lays r better
probably worse for you
but better :d
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!