i also noticed that on tvs in habbo, they basically advertise battleball 2Originally Posted by Sterke

i also noticed that on tvs in habbo, they basically advertise battleball 2Originally Posted by Sterke
I know its wrong forum but on habbo is it just me or is it everyone but every room i load te habbo clup advertisement pops up even on guest rooms post if its happenin to you
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
I Rep Back
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
Ok guys I think he gets it's old news no need to post over and over saying your so slow. Oh and yes the pop up does come often
Is it official "post old news" day? :p
actually to be honest it was happening alot last night. Normally it dont happen to me but like i said it did last night![]()
Habbo uk- Keznr
Brazil-Kez
All other hotels-Keznr
Kelly Clarkson Fan
wrong section dude
:d
We know :pOriginally Posted by hughs882255
wrong section dude
Carlos, I hope someone eventually spears you,
quit flaming in everyones threads.
can't remember pass to other accounts =/
- ash
You can't talk :rolleyes:Originally Posted by ashLOVESMatt!
Carlos, I hope someone eventually spears you,
quit flaming in everyones threads.
The only entertainment in this thread is Carlos and Ash's little arguement.
Anyway - I get that alot, lolz.
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!