Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Spain.
    Posts
    1,778
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    white..
    its tipex

    Uh....
    Don't want to grow up
    I want to get out
    Hey, take me away
    I want to shout out
    Take me away,

    ShexaiFourCornersGangMember XD
    Im a barbie girl

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,817
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clo
    None, we aren't allowed it on in school.
    Same. Well we are not suppose to. I just wear clear it helps my nails get stronger And stops me biting .. sometimes

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Luton
    Posts
    1,291
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I have clear on at the 'mo


    oh dont be shy, lets cause a scene.. like lovers do on silver screens.




  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,198
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    clear atm

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    17,016
    Tokens
    34,727

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Nothing :rolleyes:

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Burnley
    Posts
    6,129
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    li really light pink almost see through
    (h)(h)(h)

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Bright pink.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    6,209
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    i had a metalicy purple on
    then i took it off ;[

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England.
    Posts
    8,438
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I had rasberry red on yesterday and today i have peachy pink
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    8,470
    Tokens
    194

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eamonns
    I had rasberry red on yesterday and today i have peachy pink
    Share, I love them, lols

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •