Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona, US.
    Posts
    8,143
    Tokens
    11

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monkey0660
    . but it didnt have the over shoulder harness so its illigal to go upside down without those
    you dont need shoulder harnesses to go upside down :p
    the thunder looper that used to be at alton towers [I think its gone to a park in japan now...] that goes upside down, and that only had lap bars :p

  2. #12
    monkey0660 Guest

    Default

    i think its agenst the law in england now tho

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    3,769
    Tokens
    338

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Hex was really nothing special. If you've been to drayton manor's haunted house its exactly the same. If you go to ug-land at about 20 to 5 you can go on corkscréw coaster without waiting in a queue - no-one bothers to ride it. I personally think it's a good ride just it hurts your head a lot from the banging on the sides. But i went on 5 times...
    not posting much anymore, just lurking.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    12,044
    Tokens
    8,448

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I like Hex, it was cool.
    I like how it messed with peoples minds mwuahah

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Over There, Look! xD
    Posts
    951
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I Like MEssing With Peoples HEads

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona, US.
    Posts
    8,143
    Tokens
    11

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by monkey0660
    i think its agenst the law in england now tho

    it isnt ;o
    *thinks*
    theres a ride at my fair that has a lap bar and goes upside down [lots of times]

  7. #17

    Default

    Hey

    Hex....Well , well. AWSOME.

    The ledgend behind hex is somewhat intresting. The tree can still be found today. However i dont know the location iv heard if you ask in nearbye pubs they could tell you directions to the site.





  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    1,150
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    You have to put me on a Rocket to make my adrenaline go, no rollercoaster fazes me.




    A little bit of fun for you kids. xx

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    6,050
    Tokens
    1,435

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Enterprise is pretty bog standard. Too many around!


    Image removed by Bolt660 (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which exceed the maximum limits for your usergroup.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    ♥Uk♥
    Posts
    2,810
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'm going to Alton Towers in July I think. Last time I went was last May. I've been a couple of times but could anyone tell me if i'd get sick if i went on enterprise? Because i'm that kind of person. I get travel sick and stuff. I go on nemisis though, so i just wanna know really..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •