View Poll Results: What colour hair do you have?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blonde

    5 20.83%
  • Brown

    9 37.50%
  • Ginger

    4 16.67%
  • Other

    6 25.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Hair colour

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    369
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Black hair.
    I hate this forum.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Boston, Mass <3
    Posts
    1,293
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    ginger/auburn
    Laura

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    4,339
    Tokens
    107
    Habbo
    Honesty

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emery
    Black hair.

    Omg teh sehx..

    anyways..


    Brownie/Auburn/Redish type.. Naturals blonde..
    Although I've had blue purple orange and pink before. =]

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,762
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    My hair is blonde.





  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Greenville Northcarolina
    Posts
    2,283
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I have black with pink highlights

    [Professional Avatar Maker] P.M. Me if you need an avatar made! P.S. do not messege me saying'' i need a avatar thank you'' I need to know what kind of avi check some off my avatar threads and that might help or give me information, I do not do Photo/Paint shop avi's
    I give hard critisism, so dont expext
    AHMAGAZ

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    bootylicousful land >.<
    Posts
    463
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    Your lucky! I've been beggin' my parents to get pink highlights!
    But anyway, I have pure black hair with dark dark brown at the end of my hair see for yourself!



    maturity isSOoverrated

  7. #17
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Middlesbrough
    Posts
    5,070
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I have blonde
    REMOVED

    Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    334
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    I have like brown icky hair with blonde hi-lites
    I WANT BLACK hair!!!

    I can make sparkly names now Pm me if you would like one

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Yorkshire.
    Posts
    6,409
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I have brown hair. l337. :p

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    England.
    Posts
    8,438
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squishybeamz
    I WANT BLACK hair!!!
    Why do people want black hair so much tis is'nt that good
    Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature that exceed the 150 Pixel height limit for your usergroup.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •