Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think he really knew much about the iPhone when he posted that comment ^^

If he means he can listen to music while using other apps like browsing the internet then all I can say is that the iPod app (what most sensible iPhone users will use to listen to most of their music) can be run in the background while using other apps like the browser. Unless the iPhone user is hell bent on using the spotify app then I dont see a problem as the iPod covers it :S Spotify isn't really the most well renound app on the appstore and I don't think many people would turn down a phone because of that feature but you know
    Last edited by ElliottThompson; 11-11-2009 at 06:22 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wolves, View Post
    When he comes back and actually backs up this comment then I will not refrain from posting in this thread.
    especially since that was the basis of his whole argument.

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ElliottThompson View Post
    The android OS is good
    The iPhone is good

Why do you guys need to defend your phones so much... obviously you all chose the phone you wanted so surely someone else's opinion on it does not matter. I chose an iphone purely because I had an outdated first gen ipod touch meaning I could redownload all my purchased app's again..
    This reminds me of the NES vs Sega Megadrive wars... Your side was chosen purely by the console your parents chose to get you for xmas lul
    Couldn't have said it any better myself. Even the applications you can get for the two platforms are practically identical. If someone threw an iPhone or a moto droid at me I wouldn't complain about either one.

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    -rep for being an arrogant asshat, typical Apple users.
    Ridiculously arrogant and lame thing to say.
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

I have sony ericsson w580i. I really need to get a new phone!
    *REMOVED* by invincible (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have referral links in your signature.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mk

Latest Awards:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wikiii

Latest Awards:

Except mine is in grey, got it like a year ago... Not a very good phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sony.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	21614  
    Last edited by wiktoria; 18-11-2009 at 02:49 PM.

x brandon x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jack.Lfc View Post
    Man they are the best phones since the Nokia Brick

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 00chips View Post
    I like the chin, it's actually very nice to hold in the hand since the buttons are closer to your fingers and scrolling pages is very easy on the hands.

That's a really naff contract, an 8gb 3GS for £35pm?

I was using Opera as an example, you're locked to good ol' safari, a monopoly, somebody in this thread said that more choice is good. You're locked to iPhone's Browser, Phone, Texting, music player (Except spotify)

Really? It took you 10 seconds? Even with downloading the software, applying patches, and rebooting the iPhone (My JB iTouch takes 15 seconds to boot fully). Oh and have fun when the screen breaks and you have to return it to apple and they discover it's JB. Congrats. Oh and I bet your iPhone has enough RAM to run spotify in bcakground and text and run some other random services at the same time....
    Just fyi it was actually a 16GB 3GS, they dont even do 8GB versions of 3GS, blonde moment there and the patches and rebooting yeah, in total probably took 25 seconds in total, although I wasnt sitting there all excited with a stopwatch in hand to see how long would take lol.

and dude, iTunes > restore to factory settings > non jb phone, warranty sorted LOL.

and the chin? looks like bloody jay lenos chin the size of it, looks mighty silly too. btw even if spotify does run in the background for ya little hasbro toyphone, its not something which would win many people over (unless of course you live a life devoted to spotify)...

k my eyes hurt lol, bye.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Splooosh

Latest Awards:

This is my phone: Nokia E71