Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Eat lots of pasta, tuna and do some cardio.

Heres a little cheat :-) - do 500 situps with a blackback over your body (NOT OVER YOUR HEAD THOUGH!!), you will sweat badly, but dont take it off afterwards! As soon as your finished go on a treadmill for about 30 minutes. By that time you should be really sweaty. The more you sweat during a workout the more weight you loose.

BREATHING
    Breath in through your mouth and out through your nose when jogging.
    When doing the situps, as you sit up breath in through your mouth and out through your nose on your way down.

Check out my weightloss topic on how to loose bodyfat - you barely have any so don't worry too much.

If I was to advise you I'd say just build into that because soon youl want to put on weight to get bigger in muscle.

If your intrested in further help then pm me and I'll write you up a food list, a workout routine and a workout routine for your arms also ;-)

This message was directed at Toughened and once I have written the guides out I will publish them for the public.

Anyone can feel better about themselfs through bodybuilding - its a great sport.
    Cakes and ale' are synonymous.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Technical View Post
    Eat lots of pasta, tuna and do some cardio.

Heres a little cheat :-) - do 500 situps with a blackback over your body (NOT OVER YOUR HEAD THOUGH!!), you will sweat badly, but dont take it off afterwards! As soon as your finished go on a treadmill for about 30 minutes. By that time you should be really sweaty. The more you sweat during a workout the more weight you loose.

BREATHING
    Breath in through your mouth and out through your nose when jogging.
    When doing the situps, as you sit up breath in through your mouth and out through your nose on your way down.

Check out my weightloss topic on how to loose bodyfat - you barely have any so don't worry too much.

If I was to advise you I'd say just build into that because soon youl want to put on weight to get bigger in muscle.

If your intrested in further help then pm me and I'll write you up a food list, a workout routine and a workout routine for your arms also ;-)

This message was directed at Toughened and once I have written the guides out I will publish them for the public.

Anyone can feel better about themselfs through bodybuilding - its a great sport.
    This is some great advice but I would say that doing that amount of cardio would hinder your muscle growth due to lack of energy.
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I am soo sorry, 500 situps is way too much for a beginner! I reccomend 50 situps if your going by that information I just posted.

I've done bodybuilding since I was 13 - I'm 24 now so 500 is nothing to me but obviously for a beginner its really hard.

Sorry!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sorry - Dont do 500 - Do 100.

Its because I'm 24 now and I've been doing it since I was 13 I do minimum 500

But because your a beginner it wont be good for you. But any amount of cardio is good for you - do a minimum of 30 minutes jog.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Technical View Post
    Sorry - Dont do 500 - Do 100.

Its because I'm 24 now and I've been doing it since I was 13 I do minimum 500

But because your a beginner it wont be good for you. But any amount of cardio is good for you - do a minimum of 30 minutes jog.
    You want to tell them after their weight routine to conserve energy
    Back for a while.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Situps first, then the jog.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

What's a good diet to start off if you need a bit more meat on your body?
    "There are only two important days in your life: the day you are born, and the day you find out why."
    Mark Twain

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No one from a forum can give you a diet. You have to be checked out for all of that.

Lets presume you want to be a bodybuilder, click here.

If you can take the time to explain to me fully what you want I will be happy to help.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

If you want to 'put on a bit of meat', I suggest bulking up. In this diet you will have to exceed your recommended calorie intake. Remember, to up your calorie intake only eat good foods and lots of protein. Cut out the crap like pot noodles and fizzy drinks.

Personally I eat 6 meals a day because im bulking atm, I'll give you an example of my diet.

Meal one:
    2 egg whites
    1 whole egg

Instant oatmeal

10 oz nonfat yogurt

1 banana

8 oz Milk
    8 oz orange juice

Meal two:
    100g weight gainer
    120 g tuna
    8 oz milk
    8 oz orange juice

Meal three;
    85 g spaghetti noodles
    1 tuna sandwich
    1 bran muffin
    16 oz orange juice

Meal four: (before work out)
    1 bran muffin
    1 banana
    8oz orange juice

Meal five: (after workout)
    Chicken breast with salad
    2 protein shakes
    8 oz milk
    8 oz orange juice
    2 tuna sandwhiches
    1 small plate of pasta

Meal six:
    1 protein shake
    1 apple
    8 oz milk
    2 turkey sandwhiches

remeber, you need to lift heavy and eat heavy to get bigger

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    If you want to 'put on a bit of meat', I suggest bulking up. In this diet you will have to exceed your recommended calorie intake. Remember, to up your calorie intake only eat good foods and lots of protein. Cut out the crap like pot noodles and fizzy drinks.

Personally I eat 6 meals a day because im bulking atm, I'll give you an example of my diet.

Meal one:
    2 egg whites
    1 whole egg

Instant oatmeal

10 oz nonfat yogurt

1 banana

8 oz Milk
    8 oz orange juice

Meal two:
    100g weight gainer
    120 g tuna
    8 oz milk
    8 oz orange juice

Meal three;
    85 g spaghetti noodles
    1 tuna sandwich
    1 bran muffin
    16 oz orange juice

Meal four: (before work out)
    1 bran muffin
    1 banana
    8oz orange juice

Meal five: (after workout)
    Chicken breast with salad
    2 protein shakes
    8 oz milk
    8 oz orange juice
    2 tuna sandwhiches
    1 small plate of pasta

Meal six:
    1 protein shake
    1 apple
    8 oz milk
    2 turkey sandwhiches

remeber, you need to lift heavy and eat heavy to get bigger
    Sounds decent, some people are too strict on there diet and don't consume the calories (usually 2500 but depends on your weight) that their body demands. And most people don't drink enough water, i myself drink 2.5L-3L per day. Dehydration is not good