HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wootzeh View Post
    1update a day is good enough for me.
    Meaning I need to do one today? .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    Meaning I need to do one today? .
    yes, now get onto that

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes, now get onto that

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

I think pretty much everyone has seen the update,

were not doing to badly
    Used to be GraysAthChaz

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ye every 1 has seen it
    Manchester City
    Oxford United
    Woodley sports

y'know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

November

If we overcome Blue Square Premier side Kidderminster in the FA Cup 1st Round, League 1 side Swindon will be our reward in the 2nd Round.

4 goals, 4 different scorers. A priceless 4-2 victory over promotion chasing Darlington.

Another memorable victory for The Hatters as a last minute goal from CB Adam Wootten earnt us a famous 2-1 win over league leaders Gillingham, as we rise up to 4th in the table.

The FA Cup threw up it's first shock for United, as a last minute goal from Kidderminster striker Darryl Knights earnt the Harriers a shock replay.

I'm pleased to announce that after our eventful 3-3 draw with Kidderminster, 5 of our players were named in the Team Of The Week. Congratulations to them all.

In his first apperance for nearly 6 months, Andy Juarez came off the bench to score the winning goal against Wycombe that took The Hatters up to 3rd in the table.

That man Andy Juarez did it again as he sent The Hatters into the FA Cup 2nd Round with a fantastic goal 9 minutes from time at Wembley. United will now play League 1 side Swindon in the 2nd Round.

Dispite battling til the end, we bravely lost out 2-1 to Aldershot in our first defeat in the league in a while.

Quite a shocking point considering the talent in Lincoln's side. However it is strongly considered to be 2 points dropped by The Hatters in the race for automatic promotion.

We finished an eventful month on a somewhat high, as we held League 1 side Swindon to a 0-0 draw in our FA Cup 2nd Round tie. The replay will be played at The County Ground on December 10th.

Player Stats

Player Stats (League)

Manager Of The Month

A little personal glory as I finished 2nd in the Manager Of The Month Award for November.

Young Player Of The Month

Fantastic. 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Great job lads.

League Table

Dispite being 3rd at one point this month we finished November in 7th place, occuping the final play-off place for the time being. The way we have been playing as of late, I have no doubts in my mind that we can make a serious push for automatic promotion. It's so tight at the top, and I believe we have a real chance.

What's to come in December?
    The festive season is here but there won't be any time to stop for The Hatters as they face 6 crucial games in December. They begin the month with a tricky game against Accrington Stanley before travelling to The County Ground to take on League 1 side Swindon in the FA Cup 2nd Round Replay. Then comes 3 games in 13 days as we take on Barnet, Grimsby and Bournemouth, before finishing the month away to Morecambe on the 28th.

An impressive month - definetely looking good for a play-off place at the moment but hey, you never know .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Good month for me, 5th best tackler, team of the week and a goal . oh and 3rd in young player of the month. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i am just the best.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Andys View Post
    i am just the best.
    ye, gratz on your goal.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ye, gratz on your goals.