yeah but ur not understanding my point SR
name another wrestler who has all those
yes a few wrestlers have had their own starring in movies
yes 1 or 2 of them have had their own band but they will never match up 2 Hogan

Hogan did not have his own band, it was a TV thing.. thats like saying Vince McMahon owns a real club in real life where he gets a gang of dudes to kiss his ass.
Hogan is over-rated. Flair is over-rated. Every wrestler is over-rated tbh.
y'wha?
Can we stay on topic - This thread is about WWE/WWF video games. If you want to discuss wrestlers, you should chat about it here: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=191022
Im sorry but the majority of this thread is off topic, im sure this thread would only be around 15 pages if it was about WWE games. We are discussing Hogan and if he deserves to be in a WWE SVR game.. why is everyone trying to act like mods tonight?![]()
y'wha?
truth^^
y'wha?
I'm not acting like a mod, I'm just saying what should happen in my thread. After looking back over the last several posts, I haven't noticed any reference to WWF/WWE games.
Edit: I'm not having a go at anybody btw, just saying.(Lol Hurricane quote)
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!