Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Charz777 View Post
    How long has he been making rap songs? Actually curious.

I've not heard anything since Impossible so I'm interested if he continued with the sort of X-Factor style songs that he did (don't really know how to generalise but you don't seemuch rap on the X-Factor) or did he move on to rap straight away as his prefered style. Or a bit of both?

I didn't even know he was a rap artist, so clearly I'm a bit behind.
    well whilst he was on xfactor he used to incorporate rap along with singing which people seemed to like. he didn't release much rapping on his debut album other than one song, but that's only just over one minute long (click if you wanna listen) and he did something called fire in the booth on bbc radio 1xtra which involved him rapping but that caused some controversy with use of the word 'queer' as an insult. but yeah, as i mentioned previously, he's bringing out a mixtape which will feature rapping and will be about him being famous or whatever

Tokens
    Habbo
    Samantha.

Latest Awards:

I don't really like him to be honest!

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post

he can definitely sing, whether you like it or not is something else

and i doubt he's gonna vanish, he's already created a name for himself with the public no matter if it's good or bad
    Oi shush I'm allowed my own opinion on if he can sing or not, and I believe he can't.

Yeah he will vanish, give it 4-8 years and his name will mean nothing. Just like all of the other people like that. They're nothing big or special, unlike bands who have stuck in our memories e.g Queen and The Beatles

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like him but I knew it was going to happen eventually that he would take it too far and be dropped. Looks like that time arrived sooner than I realised!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

but yeah you're right, he has made a fool out of himself on twitter. not sure what disturbing songs you're talking about though?

he can definitely sing, whether you like it or not is something else

and i doubt he's gonna vanish, he's already created a name for himself with the public no matter if it's good or bad
    I can see him vanishing. I've never hated his music but if he has to cause arguments just to get publicity then there's something wrong. If he's a good of a singer as he thinks stop causing problems and focus on the singing before his image is destroyed for good

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Cerys View Post
    Oi shush I'm allowed my own opinion on if he can sing or not, and I believe he can't.

Yeah he will vanish, give it 4-8 years and his name will mean nothing. Just like all of the other people like that. They're nothing big or special, unlike bands who have stuck in our memories e.g Queen and The Beatles

i'm not saying you're not allowed an opinion becuase you are, it's just a shame you're wrong. as i said before, he CAN sing but it's obviously not to your taste. it's like me saying hayley williams can't sing because i don't like her voice. there's a difference between them not being able to sing and not liking the sound of their voice, you've got to appreciate the talent

and meh, doesn't matter if his name will mean anything because how famous you are doesn't mean how good you are

Quote Originally Posted by peteyt View Post
    I can see him vanishing. I've never hated his music but if he has to cause arguments just to get publicity then there's something wrong. If he's a good of a singer as he thinks stop causing problems and focus on the singing before his image is destroyed for good
    he doesn't cause arguments for publicity, he causes arguments because people don't like his opinions. most of the time it's the media picking up on anything and everything he says and turns it into a headline. all he wants is to focus on the music without getting this sort of attention and he's struggled with all of the attention. he isn't as bad as he is made out by the media and it's a shame that it's got to this point, artists aren't allowed to voice any sort of opinion without being slated, which is wrong imo

Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

i'm not saying you're not allowed an opinion becuase you are, it's just a shame you're wrong. as i said before, he CAN sing but it's obviously not to your taste. it's like me saying hayley williams can't sing because i don't like her voice. there's a difference between them not being able to sing and not liking the sound of their voice, you've got to appreciate the talent

and meh, doesn't matter if his name will mean anything because how famous you are doesn't mean how good you are

he doesn't cause arguments for publicity, he causes arguments because people don't like his opinions. most of the time it's the media picking up on anything and everything he says and turns it into a headline. all he wants is to focus on the music without getting this sort of attention and he's struggled with all of the attention. he isn't as bad as he is made out by the media and it's a shame that it's got to this point, artists aren't allowed to voice any sort of opinion without being slated, which is wrong imo
    Woah woah your opinions invalid shush.
    Cameron can you realise that just because you think he can sing doesn't mean its a fact?
    Fair enough if you think he can sing and I respect your view, I just don't think he can so can you respect that too?

Stop forcing your views onto other people. It's not FACT, it's OPINION. There's a strong difference.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

Woah woah your opinions invalid shush.
    Cameron can you realise that just because you think he can sing doesn't mean its a fact?
    Fair enough if you think he can sing and I respect your view, I just don't think he can so can you respect that too?

Stop forcing your views onto other people. It's not FACT, it's OPINION. There's a strong difference.

you're clearly not understanding where i'm coming from

sing
    sɪŋ/Submit
    verb
    1. make musical sounds with the voice, especially words with a set tune.
    james arthur can >> make musical sounds with the voice, especially words with a set tune <<

but it's your opinion whether you like the >> musical sounds with the voice, especially words with a set tune <<

Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

you're clearly not understanding where i'm coming from

james arthur can >> make musical sounds with the voice, especially words with a set tune <<

but it's your opinion whether you like the >> musical sounds with the voice, especially words with a set tune <<
    No I completely understand you. In MY opinion he can not reach the correct tunes and pitches. Whereas in YOUR opinion he can.
    Can you just accept that not everyone has the same opinion as you and just because you think something doesn't mean it's a fact.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

No I completely understand you. In MY opinion he can not reach the correct tunes and pitches. Whereas in YOUR opinion he can.
    Can you just accept that not everyone has the same opinion as you and just because you think something doesn't mean it's a fact.

i don't understand you

i give up

i understand you think he's bad but you can't say he can't sing

(i don't care if u think he's bad)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast