Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

oh **** brad my bad

moderator alert Edited by JamesSparky (Forum Moderator), Please do not post off topic.
    Last edited by Reality; 28-03-2015 at 02:15 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lack of like system.
    dunno i'd say the numerous reboots of a v7 project but that's more comical than irritating. managements refusal to hire a professional?
    pretty much done though right so dunno again.

Quote Originally Posted by Evanora View Post
    overuse of the following words:

lmao, LMAO
    @Inseriousity.;
    Last edited by David; 28-03-2015 at 01:46 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

How people don't understand the idea of choosing ONE thing that irritates them about habbox and lists a whole load of things instead

jk jk

Quote Originally Posted by Yet View Post
    When a department is discussed and staff members come into the thread "I DO THIS THAT THIS AND THAT, ITS NOT MY FAULT" when its not about them it's about the entire department.
    This really. Blame-shifting pisses me off so much. I would respect someone much more if they were to say "sorry guys this was my bad, I'll fix it for you now" than "IT WAS HER NOT ME SHE'S THE ONE WHO DID EVERYTHING"

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    How people don't understand the idea of choosing ONE thing that irritates them about habbox and lists a whole load of things instead
    Totally did this.

OT: I'd really like to see what this thread's purpose is.. If it's in feedback, is there a solution to the things that are irritating people? Or is this just a way that we can be passive aggressive towards individuals?

A is offline Merry Christmas
    and all the best for 2021...
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bunnies!

Latest Awards:

the fact that everything is dragged out over weeks and it's really **** what's changing lol.

ex. senior dj, events organiser and hxhd staff
    oh, and ex forum mod too...

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    OT: I'd really like to see what this thread's purpose is
    Tokens
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    lack of like system.
    dunno i'd say the numerous reboots of a v7 project but that's more comical than irritating. managements refusal to hire a professional?
    pretty much done though right so dunno again.

@Inseriousity.;
    lmaooooooooooooooooo
    the office politics. Ideas not being pursued because of the people pursuing it rather than on the idea's merits, just one example.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ignorance to often very crucial feedback if it isn't framed positively

non deviation from rigid thread structure and the inability of many users to form a reply that hasn't been created already

people that think they're hilarious but are only funny to about 1.3 people

stubbornness, ignorance (in "arguments" or debates within discussions)

when people post OT: and contribute the same thing they posted originally or when a post containing OT: immediately alerts mods to "off topic" posts and they go on a frenzy for their logs.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

The focus on quantity over quality of posts. Don't get me wrong, **** posts are fine but people spamming the same poor quality thread every week which they also cannot seem to formulate their own response in the original post and feel the need to reply 10 minutes later to their own thread is just a bit poor. I'm probably guilty of doing this myself at some point, but it's still poor nonetheless. As far as I can tell, the only area where quality is rewarded is in the debates section.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    The focus on quantity over quality of posts. Don't get me wrong, **** posts are fine but people spamming the same poor quality thread every week which they also cannot seem to formulate their own response in the original post and feel the need to reply 10 minutes later to their own thread is just a bit poor. I'm probably guilty of doing this myself at some point, but it's still poor nonetheless. As far as I can tell, the only area where quality is rewarded is in the debates section.
    nah what bothers me is when people constantly complain that there is nothing on the forum and they're bored then when people make threads, they're not quality enough and people are back to moaning. yet the same people never create their own discussion and post in the threads anyway.

in the same line, how people think this is anything more than a habbo forum and that rules should be followed to a T, where people should post the way you like it and only when it's something "quality" when the audience is targeted at young people. it's not a debate forum. it's not a forum where you have to post only quality posts. these sections are there for threads on anyone to post pretty much anything, so that's what you're going to get.
    Last edited by buttons; 29-03-2015 at 03:17 PM.

pigged 25/08/2019

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast