Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hair colour. xD

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    Your hair atm is a lovely colour!! But if you really want a change, I wouldn't go with completely redying (as one day you might regret it) - to be a bit more wacky pick a bright colour and dip dye! Pink always looks a bit weird, try purple or turquoise or even dark brown, something that goes with your dress!

I was thinking maybe keeping this colour and getting a Pink streak down one side of my face, as I want to put all my hair to one side and curl it, then you'll see the pink line going all the way around. Not to sure though. I have no many ideas. I was thinking maybe someone's idea would pop out at me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    paulroseman

Latest Awards:

NO, I SAID I WOULD PAY TO GET IT PURPLE. IT'S GOING TO BE PURPLE. Kay, babes.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

I like your hair atm but if it was my wanting to go radical, I'd go with purple

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123