Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Meanies

Latest Awards:

don't worry everyone it'll be unmerged soon *hopes and prays*

If anything I think the departments have gotten worse since the merge because not everyone wants to do what they are now required to do. Apparently I now have to post news reports which isn't what I joined content for.. and so risk being fired by not doing so. Not heard of one person in the dept who thinks its a good idea

cake

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by pasta View Post
    don't worry everyone it'll be unmerged soon *hopes and prays*

If anything I think the departments have gotten worse since the merge because not everyone wants to do what they are now required to do. Apparently I now have to post news reports which isn't what I joined content for.. and so risk being fired by not doing so. Not heard of one person in the dept who thinks its a good idea
    lol whos idea was that? do graphic people have to do news as well

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think it's the greatest idea, however, I don't mind doing both as I was in both of the departments before hand, I, however, do like the fact that if I now wanted, I feel I could join more departments, but I'm not fussed.

---------- Post added 21-04-2013 at 01:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    lol whos idea was that? do graphic people have to do news as well
    I don't believe so and vice versa.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Unmerging may never happen. Depends on a reply to a text. No point doing anything if it's going to be a waste of time altogether. Just have to wait and see.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Unmerging may never happen. Depends on a reply to a text. No point doing anything if it's going to be a waste of time altogether. Just have to wait and see.
    Was this Jin's idea then?
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Tokens
    Habbo
    Skynus

Latest Awards:

they changed it cause the 3 departments were dying or dead, the graphic department was stranded without any hope of a new manager and mett merged them

according to skynus 2 weeks ago
    Things change.

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    About what? I'm not in the slightest, as the manager you should be able to tell what's wrong from the senior forum.

---------- Post added 21-04-2013 at 01:15 PM ----------

Can someone merge those posts please.
    Don't you worry, I have read over all the forums and I have read every comment and processed every comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    Hold on a second, was someone on drugs when doing this? You're going to have so many problems if this becomes one large department. You'll also have a manager who would know very little about certain departments, won't be able to dedicate all the time to focus on specific areas because it's too big.

I also think news wasn't that bad, it just needed some issues sorted such as posting quicker and the removal of real life etc. Then why make it suffer by merging it... If I were a news reporter and wanted to work for news, I would not want to work for Wiki or the site content and I can tell you this, many of the best news reporters we had here would never have agreed to working on these areas, so why make them?

Just because if like David said, one department suffers, doesn't mean that others have to go down with it.
    There was a whole thread on all of those comments. Reading it you may get a better insight on the decision made and the reasons.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Grig View Post
    Was this Jin's idea then?
    It was but the text isn't about the actual department itself.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    It was but the text isn't about the actual department itself.
    is habbox closing

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

is habbox closing
    I don't even know the proper answer to that question. I have no idea.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 21-04-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Skynus View Post
    Things change.

Don't you worry, I have read over all the forums and I have read every comment and processed every comment.

There was a whole thread on all of those comments. Reading it you may get a better insight on the decision made and the reasons.
    Good, honestly though I wasn't ********.

@xxMATTGxx; talking about depts, get a rvm or give me and luke mod perms in hrvr pls and ty.

Yeah, we'll wait and see.

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast