Quote Originally Posted by Clowgon View Post
MANCHESTER UNITED held talks with Kaka yesterday over a sensational summer move.

The Brazilian’s representatives met United to discuss personal terms which would total £35million in wages alone.

A source close to the AC Milan superstar confirmed: “It was a very positive meeting, although nothing was agreed.

“The player wants a five-year contract and wages of £135,000 a week. He is very keen to join United and these are figures that are within United’s pay structure. It’s up to them what happens now.”

The talks did not involve any discussion about a transfer fee but Milan expect to get at least £70m for their star player.

The big question now is how United will find the cash — and whether they will sell Cristiano Ronaldo in the summer to Real Madrid.

Kaka, 27, has already spoken of his affinity for United, saying: “They have some great players in Giggs and Scholes and especially Wayne Rooney.

“One of my best friends, Anderson, is also there — how can anyone say no?

“They are the English and European champions and a great club to play for.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol, that would be great if we signed Kaka. I think the only two players we need to sign this season is Kaka and Tevez. Berbatov must go!

We could raise some of the funds from the sales of
Berbatov
Darren Fletcher
Park

30-40 Mill there.

Ronaldo must stay he is a Key player and i don't know who could replace him, Nani but he's still a developing player in my eyes.

Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Kaka, Giggs, What a force to be reckoned with!

Every player wants to be at United. Some players just say they don't want to because United probably hasn't show real desire to sign them and they know they would get a bad reception from their fans when they play. :8

We would get the money back from the signings of Tevez and Kaka if we will the Champions league a few more times plus the Shirt sales and of course the Tickets sales. It's a good investment.
I think this is total bull from The Sun.

Also.. why would we sell Park and Fletcher? :S They're 2 of our best subs..