Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Photography, is seen as, and is in my opinion, a waste of a subject in terms of university. I also think ICT is a bit of a waste, however the others should be fine.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ICT and Photography won't get you very far in terms of Uni IMO.

You don't necessarily need Maths if you want to go down the Computer Science route, I've recently picked my firm and insurance Uni choices for CS, Hertfordshire didn't ask for A Level maths but Loughborough did so I applied for a foundation course. Just food for thought if you're like me and wouldn't have stood a chance at A Level maths. Also, you should take physics.
    Last edited by Recursion; 15-02-2011 at 07:56 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    djclune

Latest Awards:

The thing is I hated science I got a B overall but I really didn't understand a lot of things in it so that's why I haven't chose a science subject.
    That's when Ron vanished, came back speaking Spanish
    Lavish habits, two rings, twenty carats

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    ICT and Photography won't get you very far in terms of Uni IMO.

You don't necessarily need Maths if you want to go down the Computer Science route, I've recently picked my firm and insurance Uni choices for CS, Hertfordshire didn't ask for A Level maths but Loughborough did so I applied for a foundation course. Just food for thought if you're like me and wouldn't have stood a chance at A Level maths. Also, you should take physics.
    Honestly if you cant handle maths a level, there is no way in hell you're gonna be able to understand physics. But ALL of the unis ive looked at have needed maths for a level. Id just check what unis you'd wanna apply to

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNemo View Post
    Honestly if you cant handle maths a level, there is no way in hell you're gonna be able to understand physics. But ALL of the unis ive looked at have needed maths for a level. Id just check what unis you'd wanna apply to
    Well, debatable, I see where you're coming from but I know a fair few people who dropped Maths and just stuck with Physics because they were so alike (yet said Physics was easier)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    Well, debatable, I see where you're coming from but I know a fair few people who dropped Maths and just stuck with Physics because they were so alike (yet said Physics was easier)
    Does not compute. Just cant imagine physics being easier than maths

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123