Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ♥♥♥♥&#
    Posts
    1,602
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    WHAT THE HELL?!?!!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Croydon
    Posts
    2,253
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I think you're all forgetting our little friend Mr Annoying Dictionary.

    What does Mr A. Dictionary say, kids?!

    "*in nerdy voice* I think you've been spelling scarred wrong for this whole thread. Unless you're just intimidated by everything, in which case you are scared for life.

    -Will
    I'm Back!


  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    sunny Scotland
    Posts
    6,353
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Code
    I think you're all forgetting our little friend Mr Annoying Dictionary.

    What does Mr A. Dictionary say, kids?!

    "*in nerdy voice* I think you've been spelling scarred wrong for this whole thread. Unless you're just intimidated by everything, in which case you are scared for life.

    -Will
    Seriously, do you think anyone cares?

    Mentor, it is their fault, as its in a public park, and plus, the wind never blew it down :rolleyes: Year 11's ripping it down more like

    Eamonns, Lol plastic surgery, I could. And owww fell through a glass table

    Yayse, Awww x']

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,609
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Make it look dramatic, and try and cry. You'll probably get more compensation.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,283
    Tokens
    2,031

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slydz
    [B]Seriously, do you think anyone cares?

    Mentor, it is their fault, as its in a public park, and plus, the wind never blew it down :rolleyes: Year 11's ripping it down more like
    There no responceible for vandles? i suppose the brain control chips must have malfuctions =.=
    You the one that ran in to the bleeding thing.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    3,583
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I cut myself on the dog food tin about 2 days ago and i got a stone in it and it hurts.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Birmingham - Sutton Coldfield
    Posts
    2,471
    Tokens
    1,605

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Sorry to here that. But, If you have mates it will be ok.
    Thought i would visit..

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    9,646
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Omg0dz
    ouch
    ID SUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •