i had to reload about 10 tmes but i am finally on![]()

i had to reload about 10 tmes but i am finally on![]()
:shifty:
Sorry dear, you don't sell Blue Baths here, thats in another topic.
Use your brain next moron.
And people who laugh at text, are rather pointless when I said habbo was up, whats funny about that?
Only low lifes people would laugh becuase they're ******s..
When did i say i was selling baths in here?
I was on the trading thread, do your homework.
Now ima carry on 'lol'ing at your life
Homework? What the hell are you on about?
Why don't you carry on doing your selling, and shove out of here?
Your really annoying me, and your just pathetic, not beet it.
And please keeo 'lol'ing at my life, thats the best your life will ever get if you carry on like this.
Lol @ your spelling
i hope you get ca'ncer
Lmao, @ isn't a word, so you can't say much.
And yes, my star sign is cancer, Thanks. But I don't think thats gonna kill me.
Hard luck there.
Great comeback that was almost funny
I'm glad it wasn't, it wasn't meant to be.
Members who have read this thread: 0Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!