Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    3,590
    Tokens
    2,900
    Habbo
    Feyod

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashelly
    It'll be good when it opens, habbox is being taken over by...-tries to find a nice word-...nope, can't find any. Noobs.
    I might live at RSmanor instead.
    Too tired? or just going to watch quizmania? :x
    Actually, Both.

    Good to hear ;-D i was looking at prices for an IRC chat early so i will need chat moderators :> Loads of diff jobs aswell xP
    Occasionally visit and have a nose.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,518
    Tokens
    3,736
    Habbo
    nvrspk4

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven.
    Actually, Both.

    Good to hear ;-D i was looking at prices for an IRC chat early so i will need chat moderators :> Loads of diff jobs aswell xP
    *Raises hand* I'll help if ya need me, this SMod job is fun and all, but there's only so much you can moderate Need something else to occupy my time as well
    It costs nothing to be a good friend.

    American and Proud

    I also use the account nvrspk on other computers.


  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Brighton - Where else ?
    Posts
    2,239
    Tokens
    2,051

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Snazzy, looks like it is coming along very well.
    8.5/10

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    3,590
    Tokens
    2,900
    Habbo
    Feyod

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Thanks !

    What do you think of the banner;



    Mrs.Kylee done it.
    Occasionally visit and have a nose.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,505
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Nice site so far, will be joining when it opens

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,128
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    To be honest, the layout is horrible. But good attempt.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,014
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I'll help however I can, too, if you need voulnteers.
    Will the banner match the layout? it's a different colour, isn't it?

  8. #28
    -Paul Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3lementGFX
    To be honest, the layout is horrible. But good attempt.
    I love it

    Very stylish

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    4,197
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Loving the banner


    Level 70 Night Elf Rogue ~ Kilrogg
    Level 70 Draenei Shaman ~ Kilrogg
    Level 70 Blood Elf Mage ~ Dunemaul
    Level 70 Night Elf Druid ~ Kilrogg
    Level 50 Draenei Paladin ~ Kilrogg

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Are you sure you want to know?
    Posts
    6,998
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashelly
    I'll help however I can, too, if you need voulnteers.
    Will the banner match the layout? it's a different colour, isn't it?
    Well he got two layouts, one ''burning'' style one bit darker but he's already uploaded the banner and I think it's pretty good thanks Jamie

    I think he'll open it today (I'll make him ) I just need to finish pips..and er he got A LOT of games on the site, I already made some highscores ha.
    I freaking adore Ashley ^_^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •