not sure yet pzl give me a while to think about ti sorry about wasting ut time with this lol have some rep![]()
edit
or some owed repas I gave you some recentyl lamo
not sure yet pzl give me a while to think about ti sorry about wasting ut time with this lol have some rep![]()
edit
or some owed repas I gave you some recentyl lamo
Last edited by majesticdragon; 25-06-2006 at 10:51 AM.
Ok, just drop me a PM or friend request when you've decided.Originally Posted by majesticdragon
not sure yet pzl give me a while to think about ti sorry about wasting ut time with this lol have some rep![]()
edit
or some owed repas I gave you some recentyl lamo
![]()
5 hc for 10 dicemasters ?
Decided yet?![]()
Infact sack the whole trade soz m8 I feel well evil now
Last edited by majesticdragon; 25-06-2006 at 11:54 AM.
ty for trade ppl 3 hcs left any offers at all welcome
Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!